The Enterprise Communications Solution
sipXecs is a modular scalable communications solution for enterprises of all sizes. It provides a highly available SIP routing core integrated with a growing suite of communications services all managed through a unified web based management application. sipXecs provides PBX telephony services integrated with instant messaging, and allows the use of advanced communications tools like video calling.
The sipXecs IP PBX is a native SIP based solution that offers all the typical features expected from a PBX, including voicemail, unified messaging, auto-attendant, conferencing, presence and call center capabilities. The sipXecs IP PBX can be deployed on a single server for smaller installations or as a distributed and optionally redundant system for larger deployments. It's Web Services (SOA) based management and configuration system allows centralized management of a distributed system and offers plug & play configuration for all phones and gateways.
The sipXecs IP PBX developer community is strong and growing. The sipXecs IP PBX has built a reputation for being easy to use, scalable and of high quality. In addition, sipXecs IP PBX is a unified communications solution, not just an IP PBX.
The sipXecs IP PBX effort aims at providing a fully capable open source unified communications solution for the mid-enterprise market. The mid-enterprise market ranges from a few users to several thousand users, possibly located in different buildings, cities, or countries.
- If you need more of an overview then visit Overview section.
- A great way to browse some features is to look at some Screen Shots.
- Ready to install in the fastest way possible? Find information on downloading an ISO to create self installing CD Installing from CD.
- Already have CentOS or Fedora installed? You'll want to read Installing 4.4.0 on Fedora and CentOS.
- If you need some help go to Where to find help.
- Tired of reading, checkout out this video on Installing from CD.
One-stop information source - Want an all encompassing way to use sipXecs, buy the book!